M – 20
- Magic Mike (2012) – 6/10: A male stripper teaches a younger performer how to party, pick up women, and make easy money.
- Magic Mike XXL (2015) – 4/10: Few years after Mike left the stripper life, he and his old team reunite one again to put on the last performance.
- Maleficient (2014) – 6.5/10: Another interpretation of the Sleeping Beauty but this one is the story of the evil Maleficient where she grows love with the princess.
- Man of Steel (2013) – 6/10: Clark Kent, one of the last of an extinguished race, is forced to reveal his identity when Earth is invaded by an extraterrestrial army.
- Manchester by the Sea (2016) – 8.5/10: An uncle, after having to go through a family tragedy, is asked to be the guardian of his nephew, which changes his life in different ways.
- Mars Needs Moms (2011) – 6.5/10: A young boy has to make his adventure to Mars to find his mom after Martians come to Earth to take her away.
- Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (2015) – 6.5/10: After having escaped the Maze, the Gladers now face a new set of challenges on the open roads of a desolate landscape filled with unimaginable obstacles.
- Me before you (2016) – 8/10: A small town girl forms a special bond with a paralyzed man that she has to take care of.
- Mean girls (2004) – 7/10: A girl attending a public school for the first time, has to deal with all the problems of a high school girl, especially when there’s a group of rich and evil girls.
- Meet the Robinsons (2007) – 9/10: Lewis is a brilliant and smart boy but he has to grow up in an orphanage. He struggles with his life as his inventions were not recognized by others. One day, he gets on a time machine to travel to the future where he ends up with an unexpected twist of fate.
- Megamind (2010) – 6.5/10: The supervillain Megamind finally defeats his nemesis. But without a hero, he loses all purposes and must find new meaning to his life.
- Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life (2016) – 6/10: In a school where the principal is obsessed with rules and restrictions, a boy comes up with a plan, to break every rules of the school.
- Minions (2015) – 5.5/10: The minions are recruited by another supervillain who plans to take down the world.
- Miss Peregrine’s home for peculiar children (2016) – 7/10: I wrote a review here.
- Miss Saigon: 25th Anniversary (2016) – 8/10: A musical about a vietnamese girl falling in love with an american soldier and when the war has ended, they find ways to see each other again.
- Moana (2016) – 8/10: A girl leaves his tribe behind and goes for an adventure on the ocean to seek for the Demi God in order to set things right.
- Monster University (2013) – 7/10: A look at the friendship between Mike and Sully when they were at the university.
- Mr.Bean’s Holiday (2007) – 7.5/10: Mr. Bean wins a trip to Cannes where he unintentionally separates a young boy from his father. The two comes together to search for the boy’s father, on an adventure in a foreign country.
- Mulan (1998 – 2004) – 7.5-8.5/10: The story of a girl having to disguise as a boy to goes in her father’s place in the arm to save him from the death in the army. She has to embrace herself to fight for the country.
- My Neighbor Totoro (1988) – 6.5/10: When two little girls move to the countryside, they find and grow a special bond with the forest spirit who lives nearby.
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005) – 8/10: A bored married couple is surprised to find out that they are both assasins from two competing agencies.
N – 8
- Neighbors (2014) – 7/10: A family struggles as they have to live with their neighbors who is a fraternity that organizes parties all the times. In order to protect their new born daughter, the parents have to come with a plan to shut down this fraternity for good.
- Neighbors 2: Sorority rising (2016) – 5.5/10: After shutting down the fraternity, they find out that a sorority has moved in who is even more annoying. The parents have to team up with their former enemy to take down their new neighbors.
- Nerve (2016) – 7.5/10: A teen girl finds herself immersed in an online game of truth or dare where her every move step is manipulated by anonymous. She has to team up with other players to shut the game for good.
- Night at the Museum (2006) – 5/10: A newly recruited security guard at the Museum of Natural history finds out that every exhibits come to life when the night comes.
- Nightcrawler (2014) – 8/10: A desperate man finds his driven in the crime journalism. He does everything, even crossing the line to find and make the story for his own footage.
- Non-stop (2014) – 7.5/10: An air marshal goes into action when there’s a international threat in his flight that threatening everybody on this plane.
- Now you See me (2013) – 7/10: An FBI agent and an Interpol detective track a team of illusionists who pull off bank heists during their performances and reward their audiences with the money.
- Now you see me 2 (2016) – 6/10: The Four Horsemen resurface and are forcibly recruited by a tech genius to pull off their most impossible heist yet.
O – 1
- Oblivion (2013) – 7.5/10: a veteran assigned a mission on Earth but he later begins to question what he knows about his mission.
P – 14
- Pacific Rim (2013) – 6.5/10: During the war of human kind and monstrous sea creatures, many soldiers have to learn to control special weapons in order to save the world from the apocalypse.
- Paper Towns (2015) – 7/10: The journey of a lifetime of a boy with his senior friends on the search of a girl whom he believes is his love. This trip teaches him what is love and what is friendship.
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010) – 5.5/10: Percy, the son of a demi-god goes on an adventure to settle the on-going battle between Gods.
- Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (2013) – 5/10: Basically another adventure of Percy to the sea with the son of Poseidon.
- Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd dimension (2011) – 6.5/10: Phineas and Ferb finally discover that Perry is a secret agent. But they got stuck in an alternative dimension where they meet their doopelgangers and Doofenschmirtz is the ruler of the tri-states area.
- Planes (2013) – 5/10: A cropdusting plan with a fear of height lives his dream in a international aerial race.
- Planes: Fire & Rescue (2014) – 6/10: When Dusty learns that his engine is damaged and he may never race again, he joins a forest fire and rescue unit to be trained as a firefighter.
- Pixels (2015) – 6/10: World best arcade gamers come together to protect the Earth from alien’s evasion in form of the video games.
- Piranha 3D (2010) – 3/10: Waves of piranha from deep down the sea rise and attack the human.
- Pinocchio (1940) – 8.5/10: A wooden puppet, with the help of a cricket as his conscience, must prove that he is worthy to be a real boy.
- Pocahontas (1995) – 6.5/10: The story of a Algonquin chief’s daughter with a English Soldier who comes to their land during the English colonists invasion.
- Puss in Boots (2011) – 7/10: An outlaw cat sets out in search for the Golden Goose’s egg in order to clear his name and regain the trust of his mother.
- Project Almanac (2015) – 7/10: A group of teenager figure out to make a time machine. Things start to get out of control as some people want to use the machine for their own personal reason.
- Prometheus (2012) – 7/10: A group of explorers go to the moon following a sign of civilization but they soon find out that they are not alone.